I apologize for talking about Guest Posting lately, I must say, it is a Gemstone of your Blogging Business. I mentioned about Guest posting on My First Month Of Blog Income Report, and some of my readers asked me how did I earn 70% of my income through Guest posting. Today I am going to talk everything about Guest Posting and I will make sure at the end of the post you have a clear and positive mind towards your Blogging Business.
I have been using guest posting for two months, and trust me I am a damn beneficial Blogger of it. So if I can make it happen in my first months of Blogging, imagine what you can do!! 🙂
- M ake Money Blogging Part 1: Why Bloggers Fail and What they should do
- Make Money Blogging Part 2: Affiliate Marketing Secret Strategies
This Guide contains :
- Everything you should know about Guest Posting.
- How to Craft a Perfect Guest Post: Step-by-step guide.
- An Amazing Freebie to start with.
So Let’s get started!!
What is Guest Posting/Blogging
It is an invitation for you to contribute to other’s Business. You have an excellent talent for creating content so why not to try something new with it. A Guest Posting is an opportunity to showcase your talent on another platform of the Internet. You will be a temporary writer of a website and your contents will be published on another domain. Cool right?? 🙂
Why You Should Guest Posting
This question popped up in my mind when I started with it..specifically when someone asks for exchanging contents…why would I donate my content to another site, How can I be benefited?? I am sure all newbies can relate to this. So, let’s clear out these confusions.
#If you are doing it for free…
First of all… No, you are not doing it for free. The value may not be currency but you are the one who is getting maximum benefits. You want to know how??
- When you Guest Posting on another Domain, they link back to your site that is called Backlinks. And you know what ?? Backlinks are the supreme ranking factor for most of the search engines.
- Guest Posting is a source of Organic traffic. If the readers land on your guest post, they will definitely love to see more of your contents. Thus you are increasing your visitors, subscribers and boosting your business.
- Your Guest Post works as a portfolio for your Blogging business or your Freelancing Career.
- When someone sees your Well written Free Guest Post on a site, you can probably get a paid offer next time.
Are you still think you are doing it for free??
Now you must be thinking how does it help on Make Money Blogging. There are hundreds of websites that pay you to Blog. No.. I am not talking about $1 or $5… The sites pay really well and the amount is as high as up to $150. When I got to know about these websites, trust me. I just sat for an hour and applied on all of them :).Totally crazy!! (Don’t do it if you can’t be committed).
With my research, I have come with 20 Sites that pay very well for Guest Posting. Maximum sites pay $75-$100 for one approved Guest Post.
Grab the chance, Grab the Free E-book.
Besides of these awesome 20, you can definitely go for
These are high authority sites, they pay excellent and provide some strong backlink. If you are a pro writer… I would love to say, “Go and Grab it”. 🙂
If you see a site that provides “Write for us“, that means they accept Guest Posting and you should not wait longer. 🙂
How To Start With Guest Posting: Step-By-Step Guide
Now you have 20+ sites to earn money with your writings. Before start with those, I strongly recommend you to go through this step-by-step guide. Those sites pay you a huge amount of Blog, so it is pretty sure that they receive thousands of Applications daily. To stand out among those thousand, I will walk you through some small guidelines that will help you to grab your very first opportunity.
When you apply for your guest posting on a site there appears page of guidelines. Never be too lazy to go through each and every word. It may take a little time but I am sure you definitely don’t want your 1000 words long post to be rejected. So better to invest a few minutes rather than lose an opportunity to earn hundred dollars. Right??
When you apply for Guest Posting, craft a pitch that makes them read yours swiping all others. As I always say… “First impression is the last impression”, and it exactly works regarding Guest posting. You won’t get a second chance to impress the editors, so make sure to grab it in your first attempt.
These are some ideas that may help you to craft a pitch to standout among all:
- Address the editor with his/her first name.
- Write your name and your writing niche.
- Your writing experience along with some previously published articles and some links of the articles you loved from their site (It will give them some idea that you are aware of the style of their articles and done a great research)
- The topic you want to write for them and an impressive overview of it.
- Tell the publisher why the topic would be great for their site.
- Add your personality on the pitch that doesn’t sound robotic. Just don’t be like others… you want your pitch to be at rank 1.
Oh yeah!! You are done and can wait for their reply. 🙂
Now when your pitch is accepted what to do next?? Well….when you Guest Posting a site tries to keep them for a long term. Blogging is all about “Long-term relationship“. The quality of your Guest Post is going to determine whether you have added a value to their site or not.
Keep these things in mind while making a Guest Post for them:
- Word Counts.
- Their linking policy.
- Avoid Grammatical Errors.
- Check whether they allow author bio and photo.
Once you have made a Guest Post that perfectly fits their site….send it over!! 🙂
Yayyy!!! Published?? wait wait…you are not done yet. Promote the great job you have done just. Give thanks to the editor and promote your Guest Post on your Social Channels as much as you can. Specifically, in LinkedIn, companies keep searching for a content writer….your shared post can lead you to your dream job.
Do you work as Freelance Writer and trying to expand your work??? When I published My Step by Step Freelancing guide, I mentioned about the strong portfolio. Guest posting on a site can help you to build a strong portfolio of yours that can help you to earn like a pro on daily basis with freelancing. 🙂
After all these huge benefits of Guest Posting, I want to add another one: Guest Posting can bring Clients to you. When someone leaves a comment on your Guest Post, don’t hesitate to reply back with some impressive words… you never know someone among them will be your next client.
Phew!! Finally, we have reached the end of the 1000+ words of the guide.
Hopefully, you have learned How to grow your Business with Guest Posting. If you are looking for a Guest writer for your Business, ping me on my social channels, I’d love to help!! I am a Freelance Writer and have been involving in this field for many years.
Reminder!! Reminder… Don’t forget to Download the Freebie containing 20 sites that accept paid Guest Blogging.
Enjoyed reading?? Appreciate me with a Repin and share Please leave your valuable feedback in the comment section below. Again I’d love to hear if you are currently involved with any site as a Guest Blogger!! After-all sharing is caring 🙂