The countdown has already begun. Yes, I am talking about India’s greatest outdoor festival: Ziro Music Fest. This music festival is held in the picturesque maze of the lush green valley of Ziro in Arunachal Pradesh. The valley is home to Apatani clan, a standout tribe of Arunachal Pradesh mostly known for their friendly and welcoming
behavior. Ziro music festival was founded in 2012 and since then, it has become popular all over the nation and also in abroad. This delightful music fest hosts over 6000 travelers and 40+ artists. In 2018, the celebration is going to step on its 7th edition with 4 days of music, art, culture, and happiness. If you want to find yourself within fervent music and pristine mountains, this is the time for you to pack your bag to attend the Ziro Music Festival on 27-30 September.
Some Major Attractions of Ziro Music Festival:
Enjoy the countryside ride: The road to the location is the gem of this fest. Specifically, the road from Naharlagun to Ziro is not less than a fairyland. You are definitely not going to feel the 100 kilometers of distance as you step on the road and take a ride to the valley.
Dive in the peaceful ambiance of Ziro valley with soulful music: Need an escape? What about camps, bonfire, beers and some unique mix of soulful music? That’s it, the staycation in the hills and greeneries will take you away from your daily hustles and rushes. Ziro valley is a superb place to unwind.
Enjoy the warm welcome of Apatani tribe: The local Apatani residents do not hesitate to open their homes for travelers and artists. Their warm greetings will astonish you and you can surely interact with them without any reluctance.
Taste some mouth-watering local delicacies: Along with exploring the natural beauty around, you can also explore the delicious traditional foods of Arunachal Pradesh. You will surely get a chance to enhance your food adventure with roasted pork, chicken, rats and frogs. Just forget the taste of premium beers, because at Ziro you are going to dig into the taste of local beers served in bamboo glasses.
Planning to go? Let me narrow down your giant expenditure:
Craving for this trip without burning your wallet? Well, let me introduce you to the most affordable packages for Ziro Music Festival. Finderbridge has recently launched the bargain-basement packages for this exciting outdoor music fest. We have a variety of packages as per your convenience with all necessary facilities.
Finderbridge has collaboratively rented a Beautiful Land for Camping Amidst Pine tree Jungle at a walkable distance from Festival Venue. It is a Secluded venue with nothing but nature surrounding us. Finderbridge is motivated to make this the most beautiful and best campsite in Ziro this year.
Following are the details of the infrastructure of the Campsite:
- Unlimited Palatable and delicious breakfast from live Kitchen.
- Secure Common Room for keeping bags and extra pieces of stuff.
- Common Charging Stations near the Luggage room which will work in shifts at Mornings, Evenings and Nights.
- Clean and Sanitised Bathrooms and Lavatories. Separate for Men and Women.
- Jamming sessions with Local Musicians
- Extra Large heat and water resistant 3 men tent with the option of twin or triple sharing.
- Blankets/Sleeping Bags, Pillows, and Mattresses.
Also, they have made provisions for Scooty on rent, Barbeque sessions, Jamming sessions, Local Rice Beer and Kiwi Wine tasting, Local taxis on hire etc.
4-day festival is best enjoyed by staying in campsites along with fellow travelers from all over the country and abroad. Details of the packages for Ziro Festival of Music are as below:
Package with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on all days :
- Four Nights of Camping @ Rs 10,500/head on twin sharing.
- Four Nights of Camping @ Rs 9,400/head on triple sharing.
- Four Nights of Camping + Transport + Inner line permits @ Rs 14,300/person on twin sharing.
- Four Nights of Camping + Transport + Inner line permits @ Rs 13,800/person on triple sharing.
All prices are inclusive of GST.
In case you want us to arrange for 4-day Festival Passes along with the package, same can be done for Rs 5000 extra.
Accommodation: All accommodation is on Extra Large Heat and Water Resistant 3 men tent. Sleeping bag/Blankets and Mattress will be provided. Special attention is given to maintenance of Hygiene.
- Scooty is available on rent at our campsite on Daily basis @ Rs 1200/day if you wish to explore the area nearby on your own.
- Shared Taxis will be available at the campsite if you wish to visit Town anytime (6 km from the Venue)
Guided Village tours where you’ll get to hang out with the Apatanis and probably get invited by them for a cup of tea or Apong (local rice beer) @ Rs 700 per person.
- Learn traditional Apatani Fishing technique in their paddy fields and enjoy it over the evening Barbeque at Campsite @ Rs 500/person.
- We strongly recommend buying Gumboots for easy movement around the area. Available with us on preorder @ Rs 500.
How to Book a Finderbridge Camp:
The bookings will be confirmed once the payment procedure will be completed. It can be easily available on Tez, PayTm and Bank Transfer Methods as well. Kindly look at the packages and let Finderbridge know about it. Finderbridge would be happy to help you. For more information, feel free to contact us at WhatsApp (+919787191300) or Voice Call (6000716801).
The great news is, you can also have 5% additional discount if you follow my coupon code NST31 while booking any package.
Doesn’t it sound cool? Yes, these are the most affordable Ziro music festival packages you can ever get. So, book your tents as early as possible and be a smart traveler on your own budget.
Excited to be a part of this biggest outdoor celebration of India? Finderbridge is more excited to welcome you.
The Ziro Music Festival artist lineup is yet to be announced. But if we look back at the last year lineup including Khasibloods, Aswekeepsearching, Vivek Arora and many more we can have a pretty good idea about the exciting artist lineup of 2018.