Less than a few months ago I really had no idea how to make money with blogging (Well I tried with wordpress.com once but it didn’t work and I thought this is absolutely out of my league). But the idea of Blogging Business and Blogging Income really fascinated me and I didn’t want to give up on it. Then in October last, I started my Lifestyle and Travel Blog Twenties and Lifestyle and gave another shot.
I started making money from my Blog and I really need somebody to pinch me..!!!
Do you want to know how did I start with my Blog?? I had a Domain and Hosting in my hand and I started from a google search “What is Blog?”… crazy right.. but honestly I had zero ideas when I started my Blog. Neither I belong to a coding background nor a Digital one. But yes… I have an honest and strong impulse towards Blogging and a curiosity to know How can I earn money online.
Being a 21 Hostel living girl, I was not sure whether I can make it or not. I will be real: I didn’t have even enough money for the basic spends. (I bought the Domain and Hosting with my pocket money when I realized the Importance of self-hosting Blog). With so many sleepless nights and continuous researches and studies, today I can say.. earning passive income is definitely a reality.
This is my First Blogging Income Report for the month of November’17 and December’17. The reason why I thought to publish my Income report is: I literally start pushing my limit forward like crazy whenever I read Blogging Income reports of my favorite bloggers. I see their patience and potential towards their business which has been a constant strength during my last two months of the journey. Bloggers know, how difficult it is to make the First income from Blogging. I honestly think My Blogging Income Report will inspire the newbies to make money Blogging. And as I always say…If I can, anyone can.
My First Month Of Blogging Income Report:
A Little Background:
I am a small town girl with big dreams.. who strongly believe, it is possible to make money online and so she did!! Somebody pinch me again, please. I really can’t believe The Mechanical girl who had no idea of Blogging will be able to turn her dream into reality… I’m confident and strong as hell now !!!
Well I know the amount $113.932 is very small in comparison to the 4 or 5 digit of an amount that successful Bloggers make. I spent pretty much time in learning Word press and figure out the algorithm of Blogging in November… this is definitely not an excuse, in fact, I am glad that I understood the things before jumping into the circle. (As I had ZERO ideas about Blogging) The month of December I fully invested in Monetizing My Blog.
I haven’t transferred the amount I earned to my bank account, as I set two months of a milestone. I want to track the growth of my Blog. If you are still working on the growth of your blog…you should definitely set a milestone. Because we human eat money whenever we have it in our hand. Honestly …I do, with a whole lot of shopping and traveling.
Do I really make money Blogging?? Let me speak the truth.. it won’t happen overnight until you have some very good connection or get extremely lucky. It took 60 days for me to earn my first income…but I did. So trust me when I say if I can, anyone can. I really believe everyone can make money Blogging with the right strategy, patience and hard work with a determinant mind.
To boost up your spirit and give the post some value, I’ve added screenshots of my payment as a proof of this Blogging Income Report.
Related Blogging: 5 Most Effective Ways to Monetize Your Blog
Blogging Income Report:
Amazon Affiliates: $20.058
- I made $20.058 in my first two months of Blogging with Amazon Affiliates. I freaking love Amazon Affiliates as an Affiliate Program for beginners. They are so easy to use and the most beautiful thing is people never hesitate to buy products from Amazon. There were just two items sold using my Affiliate link and it was converted into $20.058.
It is not easy to get the first affiliate sale…. you need to play the right card to reach your right audience.
Grow Sumo: $9.90
- Another Affiliate program that helped me to make my first income of $9.90. Grow Sumo is an Affiliate Program with a marketplace of multiple e-companies. For the beginners, I absolutely recommend Grow Sumo.
- I earned $5 and $4.90 is in pending.
Related Reading: Learn More About Affiliate Marketing
- I did 5 jobs of writing and Guest posting at Upwork and earned $68. I really love making money with Upwork as they have no minimum payout. I can withdraw money as low as $5 via PayPal or Local Bank Transfer.
For example I promoted did a guest posting and promoted their site on my Blog with 5 useful ways to practice self-care for a healthy life
- I earned $11 on the very first day I joined Freelancer.com. I did one job of guest posting in Freelancer.com and earned $11.
Whether I am new or old Blogger… I never miss a single chance to promote my work and increase my page. During my first two months of Blogging I collaborated with:
- Anurag Bhatia.in : A Digital Marketing Expert From Delhi, India
- PeeSafe: A Trending Cleanliness product of India
- Zajabor.com: A Road Trip Guide of North East India
My Blog Expenses: The Actual Starting Investment to Make a Profitable Blog
- Domain and Hosting : $65 for a complete year (I still have 10 months left to renew it). If you want to buy a Domain and Hosting Plan I strongly recommend Bluehost . I am so in love with their affordable plans: Starting from $3.95/month(Lowest hosting cost ever) and 24*7 customer support. Whenever I have some query I drop them a text and shockingly they are so quick to reply and solve it within a minute.
- Theme: $ 0, I won’t lie but I am still using a Word Press Free Theme: Activello. (I guess I am a Budget Blogger ;))
I will definitely go for a paid theme as soon as I will be able to write a higher amount of Blogging Income Report 🙂
Do you want to minimize your monthly expense?? Use Ebates: As a Budget Blogger, I always try to minimize my spending while traveling and shopping. Ebates made it possible with all seasoned cash back and referral bonus up to $25.
And Then What??
- I learned to increase my Email subscription using Freebies.
- I learned Other effective ways to monetize my Blog.
- Then I used my Social Media Accounts, specifically Pinterest, and Instagram to increase my page views. ( Learn Secret Tips to Increase Your Instagram Followers that Nobody Will Tell You)
- I am interacting with other Bloggers: Join My Facebook Group & Grow Your Blog Network.
Pin this point: Affiliate Marketing is the simplest way to earn money Blogging. When your Blog is a baby and not ready to produce an own product, you can make money sharing product with others.Stop Saying No and Try To Figure Out Why You Can't Click To Tweet
Now it’s your turn to Make Money Blogging
- Patience…Patience and Patience: I didn’t make $113.932 overnight. You need to be patient and pushing harder and harder every day. Treat your blog as your business. Do not under any circumstances let anyone make you feel guilty for having money making mindset about your blog. Make sure you have a fully prepared mindset of a business person and your business have some value. You are contributing to the world in some ways and if you are making money while doing that, there is nothing wrong about.
- If it is not working, you need to change something: Come out from your comfort zone…yes, you need to. I am all for finding new hacks to grow my blog and when I offered my first Freebie: E-book of 100 Networks of Paid Blogging Opportunity, my subscription list grew like crazy.
- Stick to a particular niche: Do not…never..ever write on 5-6 different niche if you have a money making mindset. It will really make difficult for you to earn money from it. Stick to one niche and start making money from your Blog. Read to learn How to Choose Perfect Blogging Niche.
- Listen to your audience: Yes..they are your customers…your visitors..your good wishers!! Treat them with what they actually like and make them a family of your Blog.
- Self-hosted…Self-hosted: Initially, I started with a free platform to check whether it will work for me or not. Drop that stupid idea. Because when you will understand the benefit of it you want to switch your site to a self-hosted blog, trust me, it is extremely disgusting and a long way. Rather I chose to invest a little money on self-hosting at the beginning only. It is a small investment that is worth spending. Use Bluehost.com. Almost 80% bloggers including me are using their service and by far I have not faced any problem with it.
How to start a Profitable Blog? How to make money from it? Student and don’t have enough money to spend: How to be a Budget Blogger?
Well, I can help you out with this with my 7 Days of Free Bogging Course. If you need any kind of help on your way… I am here to help. join me on Facebook Community and drop your query… I can probably bring you on your track 🙂
How are you making your Blogging Income online? Share your ideas, views, and knowledge in the comment section below!!